March 11, 2011

second saturday at homesteader's cache

Tomorrow there will be a soap making demo from 1-3pm at Homesteader's Cache - right around the corner from Mommy N Me. I love this soap! I'm hoping to make it there on Saturday with Sophie at least for a little while, it sounds neat. I've been using her soap and shampoo bars for over a year now and they are wonderful. The shampoo bars are my favorite - they last forever, smell good (I have the rosemary one) and my hair has way more body and wave than with regular shampoo. I went 'no poo' for a while (using baking soda to clean my hair), and while that worked well and I was pleased with the results, I went back to using the shampoo bar because I like how it smells and it's more fun than dumping lukewarm baking soda/water on your head in the morning. Yay for hippies and nice soap!

No comments: