October 28, 2008

what i've been up to:

Knitting.



Lots of knitting. On Christmas presents. I know, I know, but we're moving back to Colorado on December 15 so I need to have everyone's Christmas presents done before then so, here I am knitting away before it's even Halloween.

Up there are some washclothes (free patterns that I started with here and here), a baby hat, and a little pair of mittens for a little Sophie girl that are soaking in a sink with lanolin right now so they're waterproof.

I'm looking for a baby hat pattern knitted in the round (I'm tired of seaming). Any suggestions??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really cool mittens. I can't wait to see the both of you.

Leciawp said...

so pretty! And I'm all for doing things early. I try to have everything wrapped by December so I can just enjoy it all; bake cookies with the kids etc.