July 17, 2009

socks off, socks on

Donna's socks are done! They are the "Mermaid Lagoon" color of Imagination sock yarn.





It's more purply than the pictures show, very pretty. And I think there might be just enough extra left over for a pair of toddler socks for Sophie.... :)



And there's new socks on the needles already. This one looks like it's nearly done, but it's actually for my dad and has a long way to go still. It's working up super fast in worsted weight Fisherman's Wool and size 6 needles. They will be warm - and soft and squishy too. I might need to make myself a pair of these this winter.

Here I am last night, enjoying summer still - what's better than knitting in front of the fire??



I was working on my Hemlock Ring Blanket. I'm almost done with the first ball of yarn - Eco Wool - and I think when it runs out I'll put it on scrap yarn and lay it out flat... I can't wait to see the lace stretched out!

No comments: