October 23, 2009

inspiration

I love giving handmade gifts, and I love knitting, and I love giving people my knitting. But I hate being on a schedule! So once this Christmas knitting is finished, this is what I want to knit...

I want to finish this sweater.


Make myself one of these hats out of this yarn.


Make Sophie a bright blue cardigan. (I have this yarn in my stash already)


Make my o w l s...................................................... with this. (Yeah, it's been around a while)


A twinset perhaps? In this storm blue merino (already stashed):


And how could I forget about my Central Park Hoodie? It's been in my queue for over a year, and whaddaya know, I have the yarn in my stash!


Add in a few more (let's see... 3) sweaters-to-be already in the stash, plus a huge pile of lovely silky sock yarn just waiting to fit onto feet of all sizes... sigh.

Next year, Christmas presents are going to be small, people. Small.

1 comment:

stringsofpurls said...

Wow! You are ambitious! Love the hat!